To donate money, please make your check out to the Wakefield Food Pantry and mail it to:
Wakefield Food Pantry
P.O. Box 426
Sanbornville, NH 03872
Also, support the Wakefield Food Pantry with every purchase you make with Amazon. Just go to smile.amazon.com and select the Wakefield Food Pantry.
Thank you for your donation!
Our major/regular fundraising endeavor helps to increase the awareness of the WFP and meet food costs.
- ARFF Walk (Animals Raising Funds for Food) Held on September 2 this event was planned and executed in partnership with St. John’s Episcopal Church. Pets and their owners (all dogs this year) walked from Turntable Park to the Poor People’s Pub and back and raised over $3000 in sponsorships. We also hosted an open house at the Wakefield Food Pantry building (1500 Wakefield Road) to celebrate the fifth year anniversary of the building.
Fundraising Done by Others
- Easter Dinner at Cindy’s Restaurant (this annual event will not benefit the WFP every year as Cindy plans to rotate her beneficiaries) This year, it netted $2,645 to the pantry.
- Poor Peoples Pub held a brunch raising $2,000 for the WFP
- Lilac’s Consignment is a new partner with the WFP. The pantry will receive a monthly portion of sales that is directed by the customer to the pantry.
- Amazon Smile provides a quarterly portion of sales from all online shopping where the customer has directed their benefit to the pantry.
- Turkey Trot at the Province Lake Golf Course each November helps to fund the holiday meals.
- Episcogolf planned and executed by St. John’s Episcopal Church has regularly provided annual grants to support our children’s programs.
- The Black Panther football team has an annual collection of cash for the pantry.
- The Masons and the Lions regularly have a fundraiser for the pantry.
- Tumbledown Cafe holds regular raffles to benefit the pantry.
- Lovell Lake Food Center has a holiday drive to help fund bags of donated food.
- Hannaford has an annual holiday food drive to help fund “Helping Hands” boxes which come to the pantry for distribution.
- Churches of the community provide weekly and ongoing support in the form of food donations
- Boy Scouts food drive brings boxes of food for the pantry.
- Canned Tuna
- Canned Chicken
- Peanut Butter
- Healthy Cereal
- Healthy Snack Bars
- Granola Bars